Consultation with a dentist-therapist
* Collection of General and dental health complaints and anamneses.
* Visual assessment of the oral cavity.
* Diagnosis, selection of dental treatment options.
* If necessary, referral for x-ray or CT diagnostics.
* Answers to questions, detailed explanation of all stages of necessary treatment and rules of conduct after the procedure.
* If necessary, dentists of other areas can be invited to the consultation: orthopedist, orthodontist, periodontist, surgeon, implantologist.
* Calculation of the estimated cost of treatment.
* Selection of means of individual hygiene of the oral cavity if necessary.